Queen G.

So...
Hello
And welcome.
Dramatic huh?

I think we are going to have a lot of fun.

Shall we begin?

The girl in the red shoes.
She walked as confidently as possible.
Yeah she had problems.
Who doesn't?
She was an Amazon.
Fighter.
Strong.
A lioness.
She walked like she owned the world.
Head high.
Back straight.
Chest out.
Chin out
You get the picture.
It wasn't about beauty .
Although she had lots of it.
It wasn't about men who drooled or stood up straight when she walked past.
She also had lots of it.
It was about what is on the inside.

Xoxo
Queen G.

Comments

  1. I agree wholeheartedly. From what I just read, I think we will have a lot of fun! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I can't wait for the fun to officially begin.I'll definitely post more.
      Xoxo
      Queen G.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts