Throwback Thursday

I was so excited that I had finally gotten admission into the  prestigious faculty of law.
I wasn't aware that the rollercoaster ride had just began.
Screening they called it.
It felt like I was being queried.
They needed my documents.
It was at different levels.
Department.
Faculty.
General.
I was nervous.

Then the fees.
School and departmental.
We were to be patient and orderly to pay.
Of course we had to be early.

Moving into the hostel.
Filing.
Getting intimated with the roommates and the environment.
Food even.
Getting acclamatised.

Going for lectures.
Had to be there early to get a front row seat.
And to avoid being late.
Had to eat to hear the lecturer.
Copy notes.
All intricacies.

During the exams.
See exam prayer!
I lost weight in first semester.
I gained weight in second semester.
Had fun.
Experimented.
Made mistakes.
Learnt from it.
Came into my own.

#Throwback.

Comments

  1. lol...you just told my story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm,let the journey begin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can relate to this. I gained weight during 2nd semester exam period..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...Thank you.People were asking me if I was writing a different exam!๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  4. I really can relate to this. I gained weight during 2nd semester exam period..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madam Grace.. D girl who always disturbs me in pol class..I feel u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afolabi oh!D guy wey get 6.0 I hail oh!Area!Thank you

      Delete
    2. Madam Grace..U ehn ๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts