Trying to adjust Your Behaviour to fit into your new Year Resolution

Sorry for the late posts!Just resumed!

So I told you before my holiday,to write it down!What, you might ask?Your New Year Resolutions!Resolution means to resolve to do something,an action,goal,anything at all!
Now,I'm going to tell you to practice what you wrote down.Please tell me you wrote something down?

To practice you need to;
1)Change your association;At the beginning of the year,you resolved to change your behaviour.Change is dynamic:over a period of time.How do you do that without changing the amount of time you spend with people? Are you kidding?Friends are essential to change.Great people network.

2)Read:You need to gain knowledge ABOUT something to DO something. If you want wisdom.Go to the places where you can find it.King Solomon i.e. Proverbs,Myles Munroe although late, and Sam Adeyemi.Get knowledge and wisdom from experts.Ignorance is not an excuse!

3)Relax;Smile more.Of recent,I noticed that people are attracted to a smile.Laugh more!Don't be so serious!Life is too short.

On a lighter note,this month I started exercise which is a bit of a struggle!I need it to keep fit and strengthen my body so I don't get easily tired.I have to be motivated!Goodluck!

Comments

Popular Posts