The Empty Walls

I look at him
He looks at me
It seems like it is just the both of us in the room.
All of a sudden I don't feel lonely anymore.
We speak in silence.
And nod with understanding.
Our relationship transcends words.
It seems like we have all the time alone.
Yet we know it's not true.
Our once affectionate love affair will soon be cut short with noise.
Noise...I dread that word.
Yet I hold on.
Hoping to get the best of these few moments.
The trees are afar off
Yet they seem so near.
All things seem green.
I don't mind.
It's a little nature.
The wisps of the breeze enthralls us.
We are left in the silence of bliss.
These elements seem so...
Dare I say fictitious?
I love him...so deeply
Yet it seems so wrong
Well...It's around
To a halt...
I can do this...
Do I
Do I not

I love him?

Comments

Popular Posts