Who is your friend?

To an extent life is about relationships.👦👧
It's funny how life seems so much better when you are moving with the right set of people.
It helps in achieving set goals in life.
I really didn't know this till recently...
People always say show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are.
I used to think...yeah right!What a cliche!
But gee ,its true!
I recently changed my company of friends...now don't be judgemental...I mean people I receive advice from.
Let me just say this before I go on...I totally agree with you being friendly and all but hey,watch who you are getting advice from.
So back to my story...
I had a group of friends that were fun,loved life and partied hard.
I thought it was ok to hang out and stuff until I realised that they were influencing my decisions.
Woah.
So I decided to reduce my circle of friends and increase my circle of acquaintances.
An acquaintance is someone you say hi to.
A friend is a lot closer.
So,I also made Jesus my friend.
It's totally cool because its the whole package.
So,I'm asking you;"Who is your friend?"

Comments

Popular Posts