Are you honest in your dealings?

"Thirty years ago as Head of State, we collected those we perceived to be corrupt and put them in protective custody, until they prove they were not guilty"

This evening,as I listened to President Muhammadu Buhari,speak during the media chat,I agreed with alot of what he said.
Something that he said that struck me, was his anti-corruption stance.

"We are in court with suspected corrupt persons and we cannot comment until the court are through."
"We can only appeal to Nigerians to be patient."

I started to think...
I am quick to judge others in the media and government,but how honest am I?
Mind you,I believe that integrity is important for excellent leadership.
But one thing Nigerians are quick to forget ,is that there are leadership roles at all levels of life.
The Family
School
Firm
Church
Then eventually,the government.
The question is,You,as a citizen of Nigeria,in your leadership role?
Are you honest in your dealings?
Integrity is doing right things right when No one is looking.
I didn't say doing the right thing.
I said doing right things right.
Doing the right thing can be situational with the right incentive but doing the right things right means performing duties even when no one is looking.
Why?It's because God is looking.
Your work is unto Him and not unto man.
So is God happy with your honesty in your dealings?

Comments

Popular Posts