Christmas blues

Merry Christmas to my readers!
I appreciate everyone.
God bless everyone!

Somehow I was up this morning at twelve o'clock .
I ended up wishing several people Merry Christmas.
It got me thinking.
Christmas is beyond gifts and love.
It is about the one true love of all.
Jesus.
So as you are enjoying the chicken don't forget that.
Christmas is also about reconnecting with old contacts.
Even the ones in the bah humbug category.
If you know what I mean.
Its about family and joy.
Its about reflection.
About love and the love of all.
Even as you are getting Christmas blues don't forget what Christmas is really about.

Queen G
xoxo

Image taken from Internet 

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Gracie dear. From Yvonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!Yvonne dearie!I am so glad!Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts