Babies in distress

I am writing from a hospital.
I'm fine.
It's a family member that's under the weather .
He has to have tests.
We are waiting outside the laboratory.
The sound of babies crying is heart wrenching.
I can imagine how their mothers' feel.
Sigh.
This is the not so glamorous part of being a mother.
You wish the pain could be transferred.
You hold yourself from shouting ITS ENOUGH! E DON DO!
I love babies.
When they come out I immediately say sorry for the pain they have endured.
If this is how parents feel that I can only imagine how God feels when we are in pain.
God is a father to us.

Image taken from Internet 

Comments

  1. Short but touching. I love the way it is eventually linked to God's love for us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!Folarin!God is the centre of all things!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts