Regret is a waste of emotions?

Regret is a waste of emotions.

I was watching an interview on television. ..well halfheartedly...to be honest.
They asked the actress a question.

What are your regrets in life?

I tuned off because I expected her to say something like;" I wish I grew up in a richer home".

Don't judge me.
I'm being realistic!

Funny enough,I guess a part of me wanted to hear her response.
The  teensy weensy part of me that likes to give people the benefit of a doubt.

Her response shocked my flip flops off.
Well not literally but you get the point.

She said,and I quote;
"Regret is a waste of emotions."

Isn't the girl a philosopher?
That's deep.
It almost got me for a second or too.

But seriously.
Think about it for a second.
Your regrets, I mean.
Do they really hold water?

Things happen for a reason.
Its made you into who you are.
A popular saying goes;What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Be thankful and have greet hopes.
Cos you are a story in the making. Um...History?

Queen G.
xoxo

Image taken from Internet 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts